1. My computer is running slow! When you buy a new laptop or desktop computer it usually comes with a free trial subscription to Anti-Virus program. If you don't start paying for protection after your trial period ends your new computer starts getting spyware, adware, malware and virus because your operating system is not protected. The unwanted programs they install on your new computer are all loaded with spyware. Your computer will slow down until it will not run at all. When this happens you need professional help.
2. My Laptop Screen is broken. Computer Repair Jacksonville repair all makes and models of Laptop Screens.
3. My Power plug is broken. Laptop power jack repair is a very common problem we resolve quickly.We can repair or replace most power jacks.
4. I can't get on the Internet. Many of the same factors listed in number 1 (above) can also affect Internet connectivity. Other possibilities include a bad modem or network card, bad cables, corrupted hardware drivers. We will make short work of this repair problem.
5. My home page has changed. No, it's been hijacked. This type of spyware has become prevalent in recent months.Computer Repair Jacksonville can rid your laptop or desktop of these problems inexpensively
6. My computer has locked up. or even worse the dreaded Blue Screen of Death appears. Spyware, inadequate or defective RAM, registry conflicts, missing or corrupted dll's, file system or page file fragmentation, bad device drivers, viruses. the list goes on. But amazingly, about 80 per cent of the time, a tune-up is all that's needed to rectify the problems.Computer Repair Jacksonville is simply the best at tune ups in the city.
7. My computer keeps rebooting by itself. This is usually virus related.
8. My computer's clock keeps losing time. The CMOS battery on the motherboard is dying. It's replaceable.
9. My computer is making noises. It could be anything from a failing the hard drive to just a dirty fan. However, beeping, squealing or whining sounds can be electronic. Whatever the case, it's important to shut down the machine and have it checked immediately.Call Computer Repair Jacksonville.
10. My computer won't boot. Could as simple as the power cord not being plugged in. Check that first. You wouldn't believe how many times we've responded to calls where the computer simply wasn't plugged in. If that doesn't work, then call us.Computer Repair Jacksonville will diagnose your problem for free.